Search Jobs :|
|Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Jobs||Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Jobs|
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Job Title: Manufacturing Accounting Manager
Location: California, El Cajon
Manufacturing Accounting Manager
El Cajon, CA
The Manufacturing Accounting Manager is responsible for the accuracy of the accounting reports for the manufacturing plant. The Manufacturing Accounting Manager is responsible to assist the administration manager to ensure the corporate financial policies and procedures are maintained.
Manufacturing Accounting Manager Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure workplace.
2. Reconciles assigned accounts.
3. Participates in establishing procedures and systems for the accounting department.
4. Participates in originating and distributing operative and accurate financial reports.
5. Supervises the accounts payable and payroll function at the plant.
6. Audits payable batches prior to posting for properly signed documents.
7. Supervises the approval for billing process to ensure shipments are billed daily.
8. Maintains the branch plant records for raw materials and finished product used at the plant.
9. Sets up new items, enters bill of materials, and determines the routing and cost roll-up.
10. Approves the edit listing for production reporting to the general ledger prior to posting on a daily basis.
11. Monitors the stock status inventory for reasonableness and accuracy.
12. Prepares journal entries, monthly accruals, ledger/account analysis, variance analysis, and departmental expense analysis, such as actual expense versus budget analysis.
13. Prepares weekly forecasts of sales, cost of sales, operating variances and operating income.
14. Reconciles receivable issues, including customer claims and proof of delivery.
15. Assists in preparing the annual operating budget based on supplied guidelines.
16. While the regular working cycle of this position is usually 5 days on (M-F), this job may include working weekends and/or holidays. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular bases and/or be on call as directed by management.
17. Ability to work independently within parameters set by management.
18. Communication. Ability to communicate effectively, write effectively, read, comprehend, and follow complicated verbal and written instructions.
- Bachelors Degree, relevant
- 10+ years experience in a related industry as an accountant
- Excellent knowledge of the following areas: advanced accounting principles, practices, nomenclature and procedures.
- Ability to apply intensive and diversified knowledge of accounting principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
- Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations, ie; square root, algebra, fractions, integers, exponents, etc
- Excellent skills is operatation and functionally of a computer and a calculator.
- Travel 15%, required
Apply to: Click Here