Search Jobs :|
|Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Jobs||Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering Jobs|
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Job Title: Senior Drafting /Design Engineer
Location: Illinois, St Charles
Senior Drafting/Design Engineer
St Charles, IL
Position(s) Designers/Drafters with significant 2D drafting skills for modeling parts and assemblies. Some 3D modeling capabilities is a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for preparing or modifying detail and assembly drawings from sketches, drawings or instructions from the lead engineer, using .
* Strong Ideas SDRC drafting background;
* Experience with and working knowledge of ANSI Y14.5M standard;
* Pipes Couplers, Supports, Vacuum, Flow, Vibration, Thermal Shields, Pumping, Magnetic, Instruments, Tuner, Coupler, Jacket, Cooling & Heat loss;
* Experience with drafting issues for assemblies these programs;
* Knowledge of mating parts;
* Drafting experience with machine components;
* Drafting experience with Piping Vessels;
* Experience in modeling and drafting;
* Ability to maintain team spirit and productive behavior;
* Ability to take on-line Ideas skills assessment;
* 2D Drafting experience is required.
Qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
Related Working experience of 5-7 years;
Experience with Ideas;
Strong 2D drafting capabilities;
A background in mating parts and pipe Vessels;
Excellent communication and coordination skills;
Excellent handle on MS Office products especially Word, and Excel;
Detail oriented and able to take a project from concept to completion;
Comfortable working in a rapidly changing, unpredictable environment;
Good problem solving skills.
Apply to: Click Here