Search Jobs :|
|Oil and Gas UPSTREAM Jobs|
Drilling, Engineering, Geoscience, Oilfield Services
|Engineering - Oil and Gas UPSTREAM Jobs|
Africa, Asia, Asia Pacific, Australia NZ, California, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Norway, Russia CIS, Texas, UK, USA
Job Title: Senior Production Chemist
Description: Senior Production Chemist|
Senior Production Chemist for team handling all production chemistry issues
applications related to offshore operations.
Work in close cooperation with both on and offshore staff to achieve
targets in a safe and environmentally sound manner. The challenges include
optimisation of the separation and produced water treatment system, scale
and corrosion inhibition, and implementation of greener chemicals.
Regular offshore visits are required to follow-up on chemical applications,
troubleshooting, and field trial of chemicals. Selection, evaluation,
implementation, and optimisation of chemical applications are an important
part of the job.
- Selection and implementation of production chemicals and coordination of
tenders and contract award
- Environmental assessment and reporting
- Evaluation and optimisation of chemical effectiveness
- Planning and accomplishment of offshore field trials
- Evaluation and development of analytical tools in cooperation with
offshore lab techs
- Logistics and quality assurance
- Defining scope of work for minor and major modifications to the
Qualifications: - Chemical engineer, chemist or relevant degree.
- Minimum 7+ years experience
Apply to: Click Here