||Purchasing, Procurement Jobs
Search Jobs :
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Missouri, St. Louis
Description: Procurement Specialist|
Support and coordinate
procurement/sourcing activities among engineering, operations, and corporate
- Work with team members to develop, review, and issue requests
for proposal (RFP), analyze proposals, structure contracts, and create
- Gather data and conduct analysis to determine demand for
materials and services.
- Structure and unbundle proposal costs in order to understand
total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Coordinate development of material, equipment, and service
specifications to be included in procurement/sourcing RFPs.
- Assure purchased goods and services are obtained on a timely
basis at the best value/lowest TCO.
- Negotiate with suppliers and contractors maximizing the
- Assist engineering, operations, and corporate services
organizations in selection of materials and services, keeping them advised
of new developments as appropriate.
- Practice/execute the core competencies of: supply chain
management, business & financial acumen, leadership & project management,
supply chain information technology, contracts & contract law, supplier risk
management, and communication.
Qualifications: Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or
university required, preferably in Engineering, Economics, or Accounting.
Masters Degree in Business Administration preferred.
4+ years of procurement or related experience preferred.
Understanding of procurement/strategic sourcing, accounts
payable, work management and financial systems applications (e.g., Oracle
Purchasing, accounts payable, EMPRV, CBS) and proficiency with Microsoft
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Ability to design an RFP, negotiate
agreements, and achieve results while effectively managing associated
organizational change also required.
Apply to: Click Here