Search Jobs :|
|Technology IT Jobs||Technology IT Jobs|
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, UK, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Job Title: Director of IT and Technical Infrastructure
Location: New York, Rochester
Discipline: Director IT
Description: Director of IT and Technical Infrastructure|
Lead and manage the teams responsible for the IT infrastructure.
This includes the companys technical platforms (e.g.
Windows, Unix, Mainframe), databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2 SQLServer), storage
environment and various system software products and tools that reside on
Manages and mentors team of approx 60 with approximately $15 million of
1. Responsible for managing and developing a team of geographically
2. Responsible for setting corporate direction / strategy for IT
infrastructure in complex multi utility environment.
3. Responsible for the delivery of corporate projects requiring IT
4. Responsible for meeting service levels, maintaining production systems
including lifecycle maintenance planning and managing day to day IT
5. Responsible for identifying new and better ways to apply technology for
6. Responsible for identifying operational efficiencies to help lower costs.
Qualifications: - 8 years of management experience
- Working knowledge of technology and its application
- Working knowledge of metrics, project planning and program management
- Experience working in a regulated industry preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP technical environment preferred
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Engineering, Business or other related field. Higher level degree
Apply to: Click Here