||Transportation & Logistics Jobs
Search Jobs :|
|Transportation, Marine, Logistics Jobs|
|Transportation - Transportation, Marine, Logistics Jobs|
Africa, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Asia, Asia Pacific, Australia NZ, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Europe, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Latin America, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Middle East, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Russia CIS, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, UK, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Location: Tennessee, Chattanooga
The position joins a growing logistics provider and team members within the shipping and order picking groups. The successful candidae
will be an experienced material handler that is adept at working with RF picking systems, small parcel shipping, international documentation,
and broken case pick-and–ship operations.
Description of responsibilities :
1. Perform a variety of warehouse functions including picking goods, stocking, issuing stock and processing shipments for delivery.
2. Package orders accurately and appropriately for safe transit anywhere in the world.
3. Meet departmental goals for safety, quality and delivery.
4. Read, understand, and follow the standard operating procedures for this position. Act as a contributor to process revisions for
E21 installation and ongoing improvements.
5. Operate business software effectively. Operations include process and print orders, transact material movements, and process
outgoing orders through the shipping manifest system.
6. Put away incoming shipments according to established procedures; mark and shelve stock items. Act as a contributor to process
revisions for E21 installation and ongoing improvements.
7. Participate in physical and cycle count inventory practices.
8. Maintain stock inventory and warehouse in a safe, clean and orderly condition; participate in warehouse physical and cycle
9. Receive telephone calls and provide information related to warehoused items and activities as required.
10. Operate a variety of machines and equipment such as fork lift, rolling stock ladders, hand trucks and carts, trailers
and pallet jacks.
11. Maintain accurate time records using the approved time management system.
12. Participate effectively in team, safety, and continuous improvement meetings.
13. Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Requirements, Experience & Skills:
Bachelors Degree Relevant. A 2-Yr College or Technical Degree may be considered based on experience & skills.
Current forklift operator license
WHMIS & TDG certification is required.
Prior experience in a manufacturing / warehouse distribution environment is required.
Previous production experience is an asset.
Apply to: Click Here